Each day of a Redeeming Routines guide includes
- a link to listen to the day’s passage on Bible Gateway
- questions for you to consider as you think about the passage’s meaning
- prompts to help you meditate, confess sins, praise, apply, and/or memorize verses
- and a list of resources if you want to go further in studying the book or topic.
Redeeming Routines are not intended to replace Bible study, but are meant to help you learn how to meditate on and pray through passages, even while going about your busy day. Just open your guide on the app and listen to the verses, consider the questions, and pray through the prompts – helping you incorporate the spiritual disciplines into your routines.
From the main menu, click “Login.” Enter the information you used when purchasing the devotional, and it will take you to a page where you can access your devotionals. Tap on the devotional you want to start and click on the day you are on. For more information, view the videos lower on this page.
You can view the devotionals at the redeemingroutines.com website on any browser, but the devotionals for formatted for best viewing through the app-like download.
Yes! Current plans are to release 2-4 free and paid guides each year!
How it Works
Watch the videos below for more information on how to download Redeeming Routines
2. Purchase a Guide
From the main menu, click the name of the guide you are interested in. You will see a button to purchase it through PayPal.
3. Meditate on the word
Start using the mobile guides to listen to the Bible and learn to meditate, confess, praise, apply, and memorize - even while going about your daily routines!
**Video coming soon**
- At the bottom of the page, click the Share button.
- Scroll through the icons until you find Add to Home Screen. Click this icon.
- Confirm the link for Redeeming Routines.
- You should now see the Redeeming Routines app listed with your other apps!